Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Saturday


This Saturday has been pretty cool. Got up this morning to find the most perfect little angel. Jr got to spend the day here while his parents were at work. So sweet. Has a real issue with Tyler lately. Cries everytime he comes near him. Wasn't like that when he was a newborn. He must just be all big and scary. As you can see they used to be good buddies.lol. Jenny and I kept holding him and going near tyler and he would just all of a sudden burst into tears. You would swear someone was torturing the kid.

Went to Walmart tonight. A daily outing it seems like. I swear, most of my allowance goes there in either food, clothes, or magazines.

May go to church in the morning if it isn't all rainy and nasty. Went Wednesday night and forgot my Bible so I didn't get to take notes on the sermon or follow along.
Softball Monday. Again. Really want to play infield. Guess Im just not ready yet.
Hopefully soon.
Let you know how it all goes.
PEACE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment