Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still outta town

Aye!!! Been a whole two days since I told you what was going on. We left my moms parents this morning and went with my dads mom. Gramma Carel, Emily and I went shopping today. Sooo much fun. got some new clothes, had lunch at ruby tuesdays, Had the most amazing, salty, buttery, pretzel ever. Gotta love the mall. I bought a new purse, earrings, skirt, dress top, and of course some other accessories. Went and looked in all the stores with Twilight merchandise in the window. Love It!!! lol When I get back home I will start putting pics on here too. Softball practice starts monday next week, gotta watch JR saturday. Maybe get to stay at Jon and Krystles Friday Nite. So kool. Im glad I get to spend some time with the little ankle biter. He means so much to me. Even if he's not even a year old.

Im liking being doen

No comments:

Post a Comment