Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1st Blog!

Ok, so I just started this blog thingy. I may not write one everyday like some people but I will write enough.
Life for now is going really good. Official softball practices are soon to start. (Thank God!!!!) I'm so ready. Some friends and i played for almost 3 hours yesterday. We've just been playing for fun, but it will be good to be getting ready to play some real games and kick some butt. Hopefully we will make it to the state competition this year. It's in Ponte Vedra, FL. We're gonna have to raise some money for all of us to get there. That's in July so we have plenty of time.
School? It's going pretty good. I still don't like it but ya know. Im a teenager, im never going to like it.
We're leaving again this thursday the 12th to go back to my grandparents house.
Parents have a conference thingy to go to. They wont let me stay home. It's like they dont trust me or something. Wierd I know.
So anyway for now in life im just chillin' and playin around. Ill keep u informed :))...

No comments:

Post a Comment