Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just Blogging.

This week since I got home has been pretty cool. Had my first softball practice on thursday. It was soo much fun. I loved it. There are alot of cool girls on the team. I may get some pictures taken this week at one of the practices. We have two this week. Monday and Thursday. We found out we dont get tuesdays after all. Im probably going to wind up going up there more than that this week. Some of us are wanting to get some extra practice in too. We're not sure when the first game is yet but Im going to type the schedule and put it up here so that I don't have to send so many out. Everyone nowadays uses either this or myspace. I sure hope that my other family that lives out of town can make it to a game or two. We are having the state competition in Ponte Vedra, FL. We're all hoping that we can win enough games to make it to State. Then, hopefully, some people can come to that.
Its not til July though.
Other than that I have a TON of school work to get together and finished. I'll be working my butt off trying to get it done so that I dont have to worry about dad threatening to take away my wheels or softball. I know that if i dont keep my grades up that they're both gone. It would be devastating.lol
Right now God is truly blessing me in helping me through things. there are some people and issues that I am dealing with as far as running mouths, and fake friends. I have to figure out how to deal with some of it and get it over with. I dont want to be the one to start confrontation though. However, I can't go on with something thats just going to get worse over time. I'm hoping that it's better to deal with it now rather than wait til later and it come back and bite me square in the butt.
So for now im just going to keep praying about it and hope the Lord shows me what to do where it wont turn out badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment