Sunday, February 15, 2009

Camp Grandma's

So we're out of town again...big surprise. Hopefully this is the last trip for a while. Get to go home on Wednesday and get ready for softball. Which means practice nights and alot of game days. Good thing I like it because it's going to be taking up alot of my time. Then I have a ton of school work to get done. Shouldn't take too long to get it all together. Almost done with Algebra. FINALLY!!!! So glad that it's going to be out of the way. I see no reason for learning it because i'll probably never use it. Oh well.
Hopefully going to take my SAT's this year so that I can start applying for scholarships. I plan to be working and have a scholarship because I dont want to go into debt for school. Good thing I have a loving and supporting father that may just be gracious enough to let me live at home while im going to school. Don't want to have to ask him for help financially though it seems he's more than willing.
I have to prove to myself that I can take care of myself. Just Pride I guess.
Wow that was a wierd change of subject. Anyway will get pics up when I get home. Get to watch JR this coming Saturday. Will let you all know exactly why I say that I wont have kids.lol
In the meantime im at camp Grandma's hoping my mother is enjoying her books, chocolate and room service cuz when I get home all hell's gonna break loose. She knows it too. Softball money and new cleats, Games, Summers coming so her house will be full again like last year. Hope you're ready Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment