Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5th




Todays been a pretty good day. I stayed the night at Jon and Krystle's Last night. Krystle and I had an adventure today. We went to the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville. So much fun. She's like a sister to me now. :) We only got lost once this time. A couple of worty dirds and it was over. She found her way home. Was relieved when she got there though.


Got back in time for practice, it was mostly batting tonight.!! Found out that my first game is on March 28th. We're not sure where at or who we're playing but as soon as i find out it will be posted up here. I am so excited. I'm enjoying it alot more than i thought i would. The coach FINALLY let me play infield tonight and he said that I was doing alot better than he expected, this being my first time. (kinda)


Well gotta go get a shower and start studying. I have an algebra test tomorrow.

Cross Your Fingers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment