Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back Home


Well we're back home, lets get ready for the fun to begin. Definitely not!
I learned this morning that Softball practice starts tomorrow night. I thought that I may have at least one day home before everything started. Guess I was wrong.
Today was a good day though. Rode to Orlando with Gramma and Papa and met Kate, the kids, Sara, and Mama and Daddy. I've missed everyone. Even though I saw Sara 3 days previously. Can't have too much family time.
Started dealing with the petty drama not an hour after I got home. People hearing things about one another and wanting to complain to me about it. I must be a good friend if I spent an hour listening to someone unload about the dumbest stuff. Oh well. Thats what I'm here for.
Get to stay at my brothers friday nite. :))) Watch My angel on Saturday, if you see the picture you'll see that I may be getting myself into BIG TROUBLE!!!, Church Sunday, School Monday, School and Practice Tuesday, School and Church Wednesday, School and Practice Thursday. Well there goes a whole week without a break. WOW!!! Im gonna be tired. Gotta be done though. Maybe in this week I'll get the chance to take some pictures and show you all my life. Though most of you who are actually reading this already know what my life is like.lol
Guess im gonna go unpack and relax some. Because this is the only chance Im going to get.
~Rachel Leigh!! :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment