Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10th.

Writing yet another blog. Not a whole lot going on. Just school and softball. Had practice last nite. Found out that the 1st game is On March 28th in Micanopy at 11am. Can't wait. Finished the orders for our uniforms last night. Theyre gonna be royal blue. Will post pic once I have mine. They said that they should be her here by Waldo fields opening day which is the 28th. Hoping that Dad will let me put my license to good use and let me drive to my destinations. There is also a game on the 30th in Interlachen. About an hour drive but not so bad. I know my way there, maybe ill get lucky and be able to take myself. :))
Schools piling on. Took an algebra test and science test last night. Waiting for the scores. Im truly sick of being behind or letting it pile up. Im just gonna spend the next couple of months working my butt off and getting myself ahead so that I can breathe. I get a lecture almost daily about how if im not applying myself in high school and having so much trouble learning and retaining the material here, what's going to happen when I get to college?? To tell you the truth, I honestly dont know. Not too sure of much of anything as far as academics go right now. Takes alot of time for me to just get through one of these books. I'm figuring it out little by little and i'm sure that with time it will probably get easier. It has to or i'm in big trouble.
Like I said, not too much going on, obviously.
Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment