Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Night

Yes, some of you may call me borderline obsessed, but, the truth is, last night was soooo much fun. Twilight is one of the very few things that my mom, my sisters, and I have in common that we like. Granted, Daddy went with us to the release party last night, not once did I hear him complain. He stayed out til after midnight without fussing to makes his girls happy... We played Twilight Trivia and I was in the final four. It came down to two teams of two. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the bookstore in the movie which caused me to lose the competition.
Ok Ill admit that I am crazy, but, I had fun. I got to hang out with both of my sisters and we all had a good time. Not to mention that I GOT THE MOVIE!!! Special Edition Baby!!! Jenny's at work right now and we promised that we would wait on her before we watched it.
Jenny and Emily In Daddy's Truck On The Way!!!

Emily and I waiting at Borders!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment