Sunday, March 15, 2009

True Friends

They say that they're there for you for whatever you may need. No matter what happens and no matter the distance. More and more I believe that its a lie. It seems that friends are only there when it is convienient for them. They tell you that you're one of their best friends but then when it comes down to it they wont say that in front of anyone else. For once in my life I want to be able to talk to someone and know that they mean what they say and not have the fear that they are lying, because 9 times out of 10 they are. I know from experience.
When I say that to someone I truly mean it. I know that to some of you, I may not be one of your best friends. You know who you are, I never lied to you about loving and being there for you. I will always keep my promise. I just hope that through everything that you will keep yours.

1 comment:

  1. I never meant that you weren't a true friend. Just like everyone else, you tend to let little things get in the way sometimes. We all do it. But I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete