Thursday, March 25, 2010

3-25-10

Alrighty so this has been a pretty busy week.
Went to the College on Tuesday and submitted my application to the High School Dual Enrollment Office and they told me that I needed to take the CPT test, Which I did.
Qualified for One college classes, which was sentence skills and something else that I do not remember. lol .
Didnt get the opportunity to talk to a counselor this trip but as soon as my transcripts come in and I go back to the campus i'm hoping to get the chance to talk to someone that can help me get my classes and everything for my degree set up. Never thought that I would be so motivated and intrigued by a college campus. oh my it is soooooo much different than my bedroom. It's an amazing place and i'm so excited that I might actually get the opportunity to do something like this before I graduate, it's a program where the classes I take account for both High School and College credit and thats a very good thing.
Can't wait to see what the rest of the future has in store for me, and I will be sure to keep you all updated.!

No comments:

Post a Comment