Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Love My Family and my life.

Ok, so I am going through some changes in life. They may not be the easiest but they are the most necessary. Im done taking peoples bull crap. I have no use for it. I really dont care what people think about me. I care about what God and my family think of me...nothing more.
In life you have to make decisions, and sometimes you cant really think them through because you have no idea how the outcome will be reguardless of what you choose. Sometime they are for the better and sometimes they are for the worse. Its all a part of growing up and knowing what choices to make.
I will hold my head high knowing that there will always be someone there to catch me when I fall. I have my family and I have my faith. What more do I need in life?
Im getting things in order. Getting things ready for the beginning of my life.
Some people think at my age they know everything and that after high school their life is ending. So sorry for you my friend. Im embracing the future, for it is just the beginning!!!. I am going to do some amazing things, and live an exhilirating life knowing that I dont have to worry about what people think about me for doing what I do. I'm going to live my life to the fullest and do everything I want to do. Some may call me crazy, I just call it an adventure. A new beginning. After high school, everything changes. We're on our own. We have to make our own decisions and live with the consequences of those decisions. Just know that in those consequences, if you make a bad decision, its not all bad. Turn it into something good. Have fun with it, because no matter what you can never get the moments you used for pity back. So live life to the fullest. Be great, be amazing. Do all that you want to do in life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe--you are right! I love ya and can't wait for all the new exciting things coming your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you inspire us everyday. You are the apple of God's eye and hidden under the shadow of His wings. Psalm 17:8

    ReplyDelete