Monday, June 22, 2009

Alrighty then.....

Ok so a few things right now kinda suck.....When we got home last night I checked the messages on the machine (my mother can finally figure out her cell phone but a crappy landline is rocket science) and there was a message waiting from the doctors office telling my mom to call and that it was concerning me. Anyway she called this morning and come to find out that the xrays came back to prove that its a stress injury to my back and basically I am not allowed to do anything.
Gage is my limit of lifting. I may not even be able to pick up JR when I see him because he's almost 30 pounds now. Which is gonna hurt. :( thats my little buddy.
After the fourth of July party at Gramma Carels house, im going to have to go get an MRI and start physical therapy and try and get this taken care of. It stinks that I can't fool around and play around though. No sports or Running or anything. My limit is power walking.
Gonna get to go walking and stuff with Sara next week.
Oh yea I failed to mention that sunday i get to go stay at my godparents house for a week.
Its been a while since ive seen the Godfather. Downside is that I have to take my school work so he may just act like my father too. I hope dad doesnt tell Kevin to keep a check on it.lol he might really act like my dad. lol its ok. I love him anyway.
I dont want to get behind in any way. I was talking to dad on the way home yesterday and he said that if it gets behind or if i slack off he's not gonna let me travel anymore. Im going to be good about it for the off chance that I may just get to go somewhere else this summer.
Can't wait.
Ok ive been on here too long i have almost wrote a book.
Will update and let everyone know how things are going.
Got Garry here this week. Glad to have him here. He's been asking for a while.
Love everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment