Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trip

Getting ready to head out and go to Atlanta for Uncle Kirks last game.
Glad to be getting out of Waldo for a while. Been dealing with some serious crap
and its just really getting old. If you dont want me in your life thats fine. You obviously didn't care about me very much or our friendship to just throw it away without a second look.
I thought you were more than that but i was very wrong.
Gonna spend some time with my family. They never let me down. Even when I piss them off to no end they always find a way to forgive me and then ten minutes later we're wondering what it is we were fighting about.

Gramma, Papa, Kat, Bert, all those stinking munchkins(jk), I love you all.
Ok Sara dont cry I didn't forget you, you're just not on this trip. Of course I love my fairy Godmother. And of course THE GODFATHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment