Sunday, April 12, 2009

Great Trip

SKYHAWK ROCKS!!!





Me and Connie all Done up at the game


Gramma and I at stone Mountain




Before the Game

Connie and Kirk (AWW!!)

Me at Stone Mountain


Me and Uncle Skyhawk


The Girls Before The Game!!





Wow!! So This Weekend A Group of the family went to Atlanta to a Hawks game. It was truly incredible. I have certain family connections that allowed me to go to this game and these connections are amazing. Uncle Kirk is a really really talented Guy. Its so much fun to watch him do his stunts and stuff.(not me!!!) Being able to talk with him and Aunt Connie was so great. I certainly got to know them alot better and that was a great thing.

So Friday was the game and Saturday we went to Stone Mountain. Had a picnic (thanks Connie) and went to the top of the mountain to see what we could see. It was incredible!! The View was amazing. It was cool as to how far you could see. Many miles for sure.

I miss the trip but its soo good to be home. Back to school work, softball practice tomorrow, another game tuesday. But this trip is definitely something that I will always remember.!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment