Thursday, September 24, 2009

9-24-09

Ok so its been a lil bit since I posted something.
Alrighty so ive been sorta trying to lose a lil weight.
Ive lost ten pounds so far. Cut out all major sugars and snack foods.
drink more water and not much soda. Other than Mountain dew but really can't go without that. Tried it. Tried Diet. Just Can't Do It. I cut back...thats the most im doing!!! If I die tomorrow I wanna know that I drank the real thing the day before.!!!
School is going better. Im keeping it up.
Room Is FINISHED!!! Thank you Mama and Daddy! Its So Pretty!
Even if it is green and purple.
Working on some music at the church now.
A friend and I are trying to get a youth program going. Going well so far.!
Had "The CRUD", as grandpa calls it, most of the week but its going away, ive drank enough orange juice to float a battleship. im surprised that I haven't turned into an orange!
Other than that not much going on. Still school, music, crud, Dew, and finished room.
when something more interesting happens ill let you know.
Love to all !





not much skinnier but i love those shorts!!! they are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment