Saturday, August 1, 2009

8-1-09

Alrighty, can't sleep so I figure I'll blog.
Alots been going on lately. Besides being up to my eyeballs in school work I started physical therapy yesterday. I AM SO SORE!!! Stinkin therapists are gonna kill me! Apparently Im all outta whack!! Doc called me back there but you know me, can't keep a poker face and definitely dont have a problem with shyness. Good thing he's got a sense of humor otherwise he'd be in big trouble. Got so fed up with me he started hollering for my Mom. Can you believe that?! I know I grace this world with my presence.
Although I was the nice girl and let him know that I am fluent in two languages. English, and Sarcasm. Left out the third. (Smart @$$)lol Mom says I get it from dad and Dad says I get it from Mom so Im guessing we have a double threat.
Also getting things ready to go to CJ's Birthday party next weekend. Can't wait! Can't believe he's a year old already.

No comments:

Post a Comment