Friday, May 15, 2009

Stuff

Its been a while since I have posted anything I know. Things have been pretty busy. School started back up this week hot and heavy and most of my time has been consumed with that. I've gotten 1 to 2 lectures a day about either my school or what im going to do with my future. I really wish that People would stop asking me, mainly because, I DONT KNOW! I thought that I had it figured out but Im not really sure what I want to do. Yea, I would still love to be a nurse, do you know how much that cost?!? A ton so I've found out. I really dont want to go into debt for college though. I know that I have high expectations of what its going to be like and that Ill find a way to do it without going into debt, but I'm just really not so sure. Im not even sure if I want to put myself through more school. If im having such a hard time in high school, what's College going to be like?
So i'm still not sure about some things but I am sure that in time it'll come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment